• All Tickets Must Be Exchanged For A Wristband On Site •
1. Tickets will be mailed out starting two weeks prior to the fest. If you chose print at home an email will be sent to the email you used to buy the ticket. Please make sure this is a working email. If you don't receive your tickets within the two week period before the show please call Front Gate Tickets at 1-888-263-8950.
2. Weekend camping comes with all ticket types. Early camping load in is Friday July 21st 2pm-8pm. We encourage you to come early and avoid lines. Camping load in on Saturday and Sunday starts at 9am. See our website for more information and FAQ's. Latest camping checkout is Monday July 24th at Noon.
3. MUST SHOW VALID STUDENT ID AT BOX OFFICE UPON ARRIVAL. ALL STUDENT PASSES PURCHASED WITH NO VALID STUDENT ID PRESENTED AT BOX OFFICE WILL BE CHARGED FULL PRICE AT BOX OFFICE FOR ENTRY.
4. All new this year - FRIGID FLOAT LOUNGE - we added an AC Lounge to the GA!! Dance your booty off then cool off in our comfy AC Lounge in the GA. For an extra $30 added to any ticket you can be cooler than a polar bear's toenail chillin' in the Frigid Float Lounge.
5. Tubing wristbands are redeemed at the box office upon arrival. You must present your wristband to gain access to the tubing shuttles.
6. If you buy a one day tubing package and decide to tube a second day you can buy extra tubing wristbands at the box office for $20.
STUDENTS: Student Tickets apply to any college, university, high school, or any student with a valid student ID. You must be currently enrolled. If you graduate before the festival you do not qualify.